Virtual Laser Projection Keyboard Mouse
This projection keyboard will work via Bluetooth HID. Connection to main devices, like Tablet PC, Smartphone, Desktop PC and Video game. As a new input device, using the built- in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface you can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification.
Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the
|Pattern Projector||Light Source:Red Laser Diode|
|Keyboard Layout:Approx. 19mm Pitch, QWERTY Layout|
|Keyboard Size:Approx. Width : 240mm, Height: 100mm|
|Keyboard Location:Approx. 80mm from the bottom of device|
|Project Surface:Non-reflective, opaque flat surface|
|Keyboard Sensor||Recognition Rate:Approx. up to 350 characters per minute|
|Operating Surface:Any firm flat surface|
|Electrical Characteristics||External Power Supply:USB Power / less than 5V 500mA|
|Battery & Capacity:Lithium-ion Polymer Battery,
600mAh(MA X) @ 3.7V
|Battery Operating /Battery Charging Time:Approx. 120min|
|Bluetooth:V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0|
|Environmental Conditions||OperatingTemperature:0 ~ 35°C / 90%RH|
|Storage Temperature:-5 ~ 35°C / ~90%RH|
|Dimensions and Weight Specifications||Size (mm):78mm x 40mm x 20mm|
|Weight (g):Approx. 60 g|
English QWERTY keyboard layout.
Truly portable design:perfect for on-the-go
Full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation
Superior durability (No moving component inside)
Built-in Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery for mobility and convenience
Compatible with latest operating systems: Windows XP & later, Windows Phone 7 & later, iOS4 and later, Android 2.1 and later, Mac OS X & later.
How This Product Works:
This product emits infrared light from the lower end of the product to detect objects such as fingers. When an object passes through the are illuminated by the infrared light source, any infrared light reflecting off an object is detected by the sensor.
Information on the position and movement of the object is then analyzed to perform the product’s role as a keyboard.
Conditions to Avoid:
1. Avoid direct sunlight.
2. Avoid low color temperature light source, such as tungsten, halogen, or incandescent lamp.
3. Avoid uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on flat surfaces.
4. Avoid a table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
5. Avoid placing any objects within the space between the main unit and the laser projected keyboard layout.
Because this product uses infrared rays, strong infrared radiation from direct or reflected sunlight or from tungsten
(halogen or incandescent) lighting may cause operating error
Although this equipment is classified as Class 2 laser product, for your safety, do not directly expose your eyes to pattern projection beams orinfrared rays.
1. For safety reasons, be sure to use only the microUSB to USB cable specified for this product.
2. Make sure to fully charge the battery before using the product for the first time.
3. Battery charging times may vary slightly depending on the ambient temperature.
4. The battery may not be charged to 100 percent of its rated cell capacity even when the charging indicate LED goes out.
5. Using or storing the battery in high temperature, humidity and pressure environments may cause the battery to explode.
6. Since the battery is a consumable item, its storage capacity decreases gradually as time passes.
Identifying Parts and Their Functions:
1. Projector: Uses a red laser to project the image of a keyboard onto a flat surface in front of the typist.
2. Sensor: Picks up the infrared light reflected off the typist’s fingers and triangulates the location of the reflected light to determine which key was pressed. This sensor provides a keyboard function.
3. IR Light: Uses an infrared laser to emit an invisible plane of light a few millimeters above the projection surface so that the infrared light can be reflected off of the typist’s fingers to the sensor.
|Left LED||Right LED|
|Searching bluetooth device||Blue(Blinking)||“SHIFT” Tap||Blue|
|Seccessfull pairing||Blue out||“SHIFT” Cancel||Bleu out|
|Low battery||Red(Blinking)||Text Input||Blue(Blinking)|
|Charge Complete||Red out|
Connecting via Bluetooth:
Connection via Bluetooth HID does not require installation of separate driver as long as the host device has HID compatibility.
Bluetooth 2.1 or higher required for connecting to some devices
Note:Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices. If no previous device is found then it will listen for a new connection with any available HID compatible device.
Bluetooth HID Compatible Devices:
iOS4 and later
Android 2.0 and later
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher
Windows Phone 7/8 or higher
Mac OS (using Keyboard only)
Bluetooth Connection Instruction:
1. Power on Projection Keyboard
2. Left blue LED will be blinking indicating the Projection Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity . Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers “Laser projection keyboard”,tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and go out.
Screen shot of successful Screen shot of pairing
Pairing on iOS
Sound Feedback Adjustment
There are total of 5 levels;sound level remains as adjusted when device is turned off and on.
To incease sound level:Tap and hold “FN”key and tap “RIGHT”arrow key.
To decrease sound level:Tap and hold “FN”key and tap “LEFT”arrow key.
Projection Brightness Adjustment
There are total of 4 brightness levels.
To increase brightness:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap “UP” arrow key.
To decrease brightness:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap “DOWN” arrow key.
Note:All adjustments must be repeated for each level.
To change keyboard mode to mouse mode on the keyboard, press the up key. The projection keyboard brightness will change to low level.
To Change mouse mode to keyboard mode, on the keyboard, press the UP key
The projection keyboard resume to standard brightness.
Mouse/cursor function is available on devices that support such feature (Most Windows,Android and Mac OS).
Note: iOS devices do not support mouse function.
Mouse function is only available on devices that support cursor/mouse function
Default mode on power on is keyboard function
1. Avoid exposing this product to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, and keep it away from heat sources.
2. There is a risk of malfunction if product is used in places where sudden or extreme temperature changes occur.
3. Applying excessive force or impact to this product may result in product damage, and will void warranty.
4. To ensure safety and prevent damage, use only the dedicated micro-USB to USB cable supplied with this product.
5. Never attempt to disassemble or service this product yourself. Doing so can result in electrical shock and will void the warranty.
6. This is a Class 2 Laser product. For your safety, please do not stare directly into the laser source. Doing so could damage your eyes.
7. Avoid placing any object within the space between the main unit and the laser projection keyboard layout.
8. Please do not use this product on uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on a flat surface. Avoid table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
1*Laser projection keyboard
1*Quick Start Guide